You are kindly invited to submit papers for this conference. We would especially encourage submissions on:
- macroeconomic effects and economic policy considerations under global change;
- consequences of economic fluctuations on the financial sector and related opportunities;
- real sector implications and labour market responses to the changing economic environment;
- economic development and convergence/disintegration issues in enlarged Europe;
- work arrangements in the changing socio-economic context;
- financial decisions and considerations in the complex economic environment;
- regulatory efficiency in Europe and its economic and policy implications;
- comparative regional studies (e.g. Nordic countries, CEE countries, Western/Southern European countries, non-EU countries etc).
Submissions on other topics falling under one of the thematic tracks (see left panel) are also very welcome.
Authors are invited to submit extended abstracts of their papers by 15 January 2017 (I round) or 15 March 2017 (II round) electronically (MS Word or PDF format) by e-mail to ecee at ttu dot ee. The submitted file should be named with the last name and first initial of the first author (e.g. "SmithJ.doc"). The extended abstract should start with the title of the paper; name of the author(s); affiliation, mailing address, telephone, and E-mail addresses of the author(s); and preferable track (see left panel) for the paper. The subsequent extended abstract of 400-500 words should outline the background, methodology, data, results and main contribution of the paper. Only abstracts of papers which have not already been published or accepted for publication in journals will be considered.
The Academic Committee will review all submissions and the submitting authors will be notified of the decision by 1 February 2017 (I round) or 1 April 2017 (II round). After notification of acceptance, a full paper must be submitted by 15 May 2017 by e-mail to ecee at ttu dot ee. Unless you instruct us otherwise, all accepted papers will be included on the Conference CD, supplied with an ISSN number. The CDs will be issued by Tallinn University of Technology and will be distributed to all registered participants during the event.
If you wish your paper to be considered for journal publication, please submit your final full paper, incorporating any changes arising from the discussion and feedback received at the event, by e-mail to ecee at ttu dot ee by 1 August 2017 (I round), or if not ready by that time, please submit your final paper by 15 September 2017 (II round).