The Prototron fund
The Prototron fund has been launched to support prototyping of good ideas. The fund, established by Tallinn University of Technology, Swedbank and Tehnopol, is supporting prototyping ideas from young entrepreneurs (Startup companies)shaping their first idea till scientist of TUT commercialising ideas based on their intellectual property.
A number of Startup companies products have also been successfully launched on the market:
• Lingvist - software enabling users to learn any language in 200 hours;
• coModule - battery control and tracking platform for light electric vehicles
• High Mobility - software platform for connected cars
• Secured3D - system for the protection of 3D printing copyright;
• Qminder - portative stand that communicates with smartphones and helps people avoid standing around in queues;
• Flydog - marine monitoring systems;
• Bit by Bit - tablet-based puzzle game that introduces the mindset of programming to kids;
• Smart Load Solutions - real-time power optimization platform for IoT;
• GlobalReader - easiest and most cost effective solution for manufacturing performance analysis;
• Foxcademy - interactive studying platform to learn maths and physics faster;
• SprayPrinter - mobile controllable wall printer for spray cans;
• FeelingStream - customer experience analysis and prioritization tool for large service companies;
• Shipitwise - hassle-free international shipping platform at affordable prices.
• Hepta Energy - automated airborne inspection of electricity infrastructure;
Below you can find some success stories of Startup companies.