- Rent invoices are issued at the latest by 15th date of the current month. Invoice payment due date is 28th date of the current month.
- Rent is calculated for the current month and utilities for the previous month.
- Residents of the same room may have different invoices. There can be several reasons for this: contracts that have started on different dates in previous month, debts in paying the rent, the tenant has changed the room in previous month or has lived alone in the room for some time.
- Interests of late payments are calculated once a month, on the day of issuing the rent invoice. Interests of late payments are calculated for the late payments of previous month(s). When you have transferred the money, late payment interest will be calculated from the transfer first and then your main rent sum.
- When starting a contract, your first invoice is a deposit invoice. The second invoice will show only the rent (no utilities). First rent invoice is calculated according to the days lived in the dormitory. For example, your contract started on 4th of April and you will received a rent invoice for the period of 4th-30th of April. Next month’s invoice will already include the rent for the full month and utilities for the period of 4th-30th of April.
- Ending your contract before 15th date of the month, your rent invoice will be half of the last month. If you end your contract after the 15th date of the month, you will need to pay rent for the whole month. Tenants, who are ending their contract before the 15th date, will get the last invoice for utilities in the same month.
- Tenants, who end their contract after the 15th date, will receive the last invoice for utilities in next month.
- Students who wish to rent the whole room alone (possible during springtime), have to take into consideration larger expenses: first, you need to pay a second/double deposit and after that, you have to pay heating and electricity for the whole room.
- If your roommate leaves and you continue living alone in the room, you will pay for the whole room’s heating and electricity for the period lived alone.
- When ending the contract, the final sum of utilities for the last month will be taken from your deposit.
- After ending the contract, your deposit will be refunded at the latest during one (1) month. The money shall be refunded to the person with whom the contract has been signed with.
|The payment for utilities is different for every month and depends on the amount of service usage per building. Water and sewer services are divided among the number of students living in the dormitory; heating and electricity are calculated according to the size of the Residential Space. If a student lives alone in the room, he/she uses the full room’s electricity and heating and will, therefore, have to pay the utilities for the whole room. |
- When making the payments, it is obligatory to use your reference number. Payments with a wrong or missing reference number will not reach TTÜ Student Campus. Your reference number is written on every invoice and it will not change during your stay here.
- Do not use anyone else's reference number in the payment! The reference number is connected to a specific person. When you write someone else's reference number to the payment, the received payment will be noted to the other person's account rather than yours.
- Anyone can pay for a resident in student campus. In such case you need to use the reference number of the person you are making the payment for. Additionally, the name of the person who you are paying for should be written on the comment field.
Payments in e-Campus
- You can see the paid amounts in e-Campus under the menu link Tenant payments. There you can see all the payments, the person who paid and the date on which the payment was made.
- The payment you have made will not be visible in e-Campus immediately! Our accountant will enter the data for received payments to the system once in the morning during every workday. Payments that have been made on Fridays or weekends are entered on Monday mornings.
- Under the section Open balance, you can see the exact amount of money, which you need to pay. During your contract period, an amount with minus represents a pre-payment. Your next invoice will be reduced by that amount.
- After ending the contract, the amount with minus shows the money that will be refunded to you by TTÜ Student Campus.
Debt in rent
Rent has to be paid by the 28th day of the current month. If you know that you will have difficulties with payments, please contact TTÜ Student Campus and we can agree upon payment schedule.
Contracts with students who are constantly in debt or who do not respond TTÜ Student Campus’ debt notices, will be terminated prior to their term. All debts will be sold forward to a debt collection company.