Application deadlines for non-Estonian citizens
(only Bachelor's and Master's programmes)
|1 January||Application period begins for 2018/2019|
|10 April||Application deadline for Non-EU|
|1 May||Application deadline for TTÜ graduates, EU/EEA member states, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan. |
Countries who do not need visa to enter Estonia (USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Israel, Mexico, Macedonia, South Korea).
|1 June||Admission results|
|1 August|| |
Application deadline for Finnish students applying for study programmes of School of Business and Governance (International Business Administration, Law, International Relations and European-Asian Studies and Technology Governance) and BSc Integrated Engineering (extended for Finnish citizens only).
|4 Sept.||Beginning of Autumn semester studies.|
How to apply?
Before you submit your application online, make sure you have read the following terms and conditions:
The online application form must be submitted to apply for studies at Tallinn University of Technology. Create an account to complete the online application. You may complete it in multiple sessions.
You'll also have the opportunity to submit:
- A Motivation Letter - highlighting why you would like to attend the chosen programme and explaining your future academic and career goals;
- CV - detailing your educational background and professional experience, if applicable.
Once you have filled in your personal data and inserted the motivation letter, please upload:
- Previous education documents or the most recent academic transcripts (if the final documents are not yet available). If possible, transcripts should include an explanation of the grading system;
- Proof of English certificate or other acceptable information, according to the language requirements set by Tallinn University of Technology;
- Copy of passport identification page.
PS! Before hitting the final SUBMIT button, please review your application and attachments for accuracy one last time.
The application fee is 100 EUR per student. Your online application will be processed only after the non-refundable application fee has been received by the International Student Recruitment and Admissions Division.
Below, please find the most suitable payment method for you:
- International Money Transfer
BENEFICIARY: Tallinna Tehnikaülikool
ADDRESS: Ehitajate tee 5, 19086 Tallinn
DESCRIPTION: application fee, applicants first and last name (as it appears in passport and in online application), name of the programme
BANK NAME: SEB Pank AS
BANK CODE: 401
- For better service, candidates are requested to upload receipt of application fee payment to the online application system.
- Applicants who have obtained previous degree in TTÜ are waived from application fee
Once the first 2 steps have been fulfilled a preliminary evaluation and further guidance will be provided via online application system within 5 working days.
If the programme requires additional steps (for example Skype interview or online test), the date and time will be co-ordinated with the candidate personally.
Only candidates who have received positive feedback in online are asked to send in additional documents by post.
Individual notifications will be sent to each applicant via online application system.
Requirements for documents sent by post
Candidates who have received a positive feedback in online are asked to send by post to Tallinn University of Technology following:
- printed and signed online application form;
- proof of English;
- copy of passport identification pages;
- 1 passport size photo;
- receipt of application fee.
For Bachelor´s studies
For Master´s studies
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
*Please see detailed information for education documents from the country specific requirements article.
Final deadline for sending in documents by post
Education documents should be send only upon a request by the International Student Recruitment and Admissions Division. The evaluation of education documents by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre takes approximately 1 month; therefore, it is preferable that hard copies of verified education documents will reach our office as soon as possible, but no later than:
- Non-EU 1st of July.
- EU 5th of August.
If your graduation is not within the allocated time frame for our application process (re: you could not send your documents before the specified deadlines), then contact us via study at ttu dot ee.
Documents should be sent to following address:
Tallinn University of Technology
International Student Recruitment and Admissions Division
Ehitajate tee 5
Admission results will be announced online latest 1st of June. In order to be issued an acceptance letter, candidates must first receive a positive evaluation from faculty, and then complete the following steps:
- Tallinn University of Technology has received by the indicated deadline by post officially certified copies of education documents, proof of English proficiency certificate, printed and signed Dreamapply application, copy of passports identification pages and 1 passport size photo.
- The applicant's previous education documents must have received positive evaluation from the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre to grant access to higher education in Estonia (this takes approximately 1 month).
- Application fee has been collected.
- For the tuition fee programmes, tuition fee has been collected.
Upon receiving the acceptance letter, which will be sent individually to your e-mail address, you may proceed further with arranging your arrival (flights, accommodation and residence permits when applicable).